Frequently Asked Questions
The CASP Orchestrator is the heart of the CASP system. It communicates with all parts of the system, initiates creation of the key shares for the vault, manages the different distributed procedures, and acts as the external entry point for the relevant applications, such as the crypto asset applications. The CASP Orchestrator is backed by the powerful key management capabilities of Unbound Key Control (UKC). UKC works together with the Participants to provide the complete approval signature for transactions, where Participants can be mobile devices, desktops, servers, bots, or offline participants. CASP creates an ECDSA key, EdDSA key, or a key with BIP derivation, which is used for all transactions. CASP’s open architecture enables communication with different types of crypto-asset ledgers. For example, the BTC wallet enables communication with a Bitcoin ledger. It prepares a transaction from the available ledger data and sends it to CASP. CASP then signs the transaction and returns it, which then transmits the signed transaction to the ledger. CASP seamlessly works with many different types of ledgers.
- Strong MPC implementation for securing private keys.
- Flexibility and scalability.
- Cryptographically enforced key usage.
- Lower TCO.
- The CASP server uses a standard RPM installer.
- CASP can be installed on many standard operating systems, such as iOS, Android, and Linux.
- CASP can be installed anywhere.
- A detailed online installation guide is provided that walks you through the prerequisites, CASP installation, and configuration.
- On a private cloud.
- On a public cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Hybrid deployment (On-premise and public cloud).
- Exchanges – Increase velocity and secure your internal vaults by applying MPC-based cryptographic enforcement to transactions’ approval schemes.
Custodians – Leverage a bank-grade crypto asset security platform to serve your retail and institutional customers, who are seeking crypto-asset custodian and trading services.
- Trading Platforms – Secure transfers between counter-parties by applying MPC-based cryptographic approval policies.
- System Integrators – Leverage a mature SDK package to empower your customers to profit from emerging opportunities and market dynamics with the ultimate secure crypto asset security platform.
BlockCypher is a mostly RESTful JSON API for interacting with blockchains, accessed over HTTP or HTTPS from the api.blockcypher.com domain. Currently, BlockCypher supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Testnet3.
Infura allows you to access Ethereum via the Infura load-balanced nodes and smart architecture the same way you would via your own nodes. Infura has services and APIs around JSON RPC, REST and Websockets that you can use with your libraries and frameworks on four Ethereum networks.