We’re looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, nurturing opportunities, and bring sales deals to closure. S/he will also be responsible for business development activity, finding and engaging channels and executing cross-sell and up-sell activity to existing customers. The role offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to join a tremendously exciting, well-funded startup with a breakthrough core technology in the cryptoasset and blockchain space.
- Work to achieve outlined sales goals.
- Assist in the planning, organization and execution of marketing and sales/promotional activities in the region
- Develop sales funnel, hold sales calls and visit/host prospective customers
- Deep intelligent prospecting and leads generation activity
- Present company, product and market info to prospective customers and channels
- Research for effective sales campaigns and makes strategic recommendations
You Will Need:
- Five or more years of experience in selling security software dealing with large B2B enterprise accounts.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of enterprise sales and sales ops.
- Prior successful experience selling in early stage companies.
- Knowledge of current Security and Cloud domains and technologies.
- Experience in the Crypto space a plus.
- Be an organized and methodical thinker
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well and interact with executive-level customers and high networth individuals
- Strong written and verbal communicator, face to face as well as remotely
- Ability to acquire and analyze both business and technical information
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and individually with little to no direct supervision
- Proficiency in use of CRM software and MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)