Temp position (September-January) – Maternity leave replacement
What will you do?
- Tasked with building a brand identity and online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content online
- Developing content strategies; managing a content activity including outsourcing to employees; running webinars and live talks; writing and releasing press releases, blogs, and email cadences
- Communication of information about technical concepts and products
- Engaging with potential customers and partners.
- Get familiar with Unbound’s products and services;
- Assist in developing key messaging
- Internal communications responsibilities
What will you need?
- At least 4 years of previous work experience as a brand ambassador, promoter, influencer, or another similar role at Hi Tech company – Preferably at Security company
- End to End content management experience – preferably at Start up companies
- Documented success in creating targeted SEO-friendly online content.
- Strong working knowledge of scheduling tools for social media such as Hootsuite and social media best practices.
- Native English speaker with professional English proficiency – MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field.
Preferred (but not required) skills include:
- Product marketing experience
- Analysis skills, e.g. competitive analysis
- Experience with sales and pricing plans
- Experience with customer support, sales and revenue monitoring
Please send CVs and three B2B writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org